• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Coming in from the cold

ohmless

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I've been hanging out in the weeds for a few years...time for the howdy do. First, a big thanks to all you fine people generous with your knowledge and help. And to the inexperienced brave enough to ask the dumb question that helped me learn. I have mid-fi gear bought from recommendations on this forum. Starting from knowing only how to lift the lid and stare, I've now gotten a number of units up and running. As seems common I've put the brakes on more buying and am into the improving what I have stage. So...if anyone sees this...hi from Minnesota, and thanks. Great place to hang out.
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom