• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Compare the Pioneer SX 7 against the A7

ccawker

Active Member
Have a chance to get either one for 100.00.....in my area thats the going rate......opinions appreciated please...i would need a tuner for the A7 but going to bypass that as i have another system for radio.
 
Register to hide this ad
Onkyo A7? If so, I'd grab it for $100, a damn fine integrated and built better than most anything I've owned from Pioneer.
 
I have the A-7 and it is a great amp. It had it's capacitors replaced (sans coupling capacitors) before I purchased it. I purchased it and the corresponding tuner for $300. I would recommend it. I don't have a Pioneer amp, so i don't have a point of comparison. But I think that the deciding point should be the condition of the two different machines. They are both approaching 40 years old. If either machine has received better maintenance / attention - that would be the way to go.
 
Back
Top Bottom