Mark W.
Nut house of the Universe
I'm going to look at a PL-115D tomorrow hopefully. And looking on line at various sites from Vinyl Engine to The Pioneer Data base and the 1977 sale brochure.
It would appear that basically the PL-115D is a belt drive table of about the same "level" as the PL-55X (which is direct drive)
I have a PL-55X and to many other tables which wish they had something to do like my PL-s70. But this one comes with an interesting Tote of vinyl and the price is very good (depending on the vinyl)
So anyone got one of these TT's and what do they think of it.
I could always rotate my Pro-Ject 1.2 out of the office system and have a table with auto return!!! That would be nice.
It would appear that basically the PL-115D is a belt drive table of about the same "level" as the PL-55X (which is direct drive)
I have a PL-55X and to many other tables which wish they had something to do like my PL-s70. But this one comes with an interesting Tote of vinyl and the price is very good (depending on the vinyl)
So anyone got one of these TT's and what do they think of it.
I could always rotate my Pro-Ject 1.2 out of the office system and have a table with auto return!!! That would be nice.