• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Computer room audiophile setup

luxmaster

Super Member
I thought I would post some pics of my computer room setup since I have not posted any pics of my system yet. The components are stacked with the receiver on the bottom. I never had any issue yet. I would prefer a spread layout. This is 1 of 3 setups in my home.

Luxman R-115 Receiver
Luxman R-405 Receiver
Luxman K-105 Cassette Deck
Luxman D-321 CD Player
Luxman GX-101 Graphic Equalizer
Sony JE 510 Mini Disc Player
Pioneer Laserdisc Player, (I use for a cd player)
RCA Dimensia Power Amp (I use only for a lighting system)
Sansui SR-222 Turntable

Camber 5.0 Speakers
Energy Pro 22 Speakers
Luxman LX-104 MKII Speakers
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6299.jpg
    IMG_6299.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_6301.jpg
    IMG_6301.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_6303.jpg
    IMG_6303.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 120
Register to hide this ad
I thought I recognized that Lux GX-101 Eq, not many around. By the way I saw it when
I came over to pu a piece of gear some time ago.
You should if not already, start a thread on it.
 
I thought I recognized that Lux GX-101 Eq, not many around. By the way I saw it when
I came over to pu a piece of gear some time ago.
You should if not already, start a thread on it.

If I remember it was a Yamaha Amp. Do you still have it? The EQ is so rare that I only use it once in awhile. If I hook up a mike to it, it will automatically find the flat response in any room. from time to time they pop up on ebay.
 
Back
Top Bottom