Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
In order to make it even a bit more - let's say - embarrassing:
I did not post a single time from December, 2010 to June, 2012. It is true, you can screen that...
However - expressing myself in a language (I never ever speak, as some of you know), in a written form in an obviously quite acceptable quality is such a pleasure, one of the pleasures of my life! This and the fact that I got a sort of lingual intelligence helping me participating successfully day by day in the gaming forum (It once started with Don's "YGTLW") is one of the reasons for the high number of my posts...