• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Congratulations on 32000 posts, Ilikevinyl!

Register to hide this ad
Thanks, Chris! Had my reply all ready to post on Friday, but I couldn't post anything. I will tell everyone that we were messaging back and forth last friday. All of a sudden Chris says to check out my milestone thread. I thought to myself "Milestone thread?". Then I look at my post count and it's exactly 32K! :D Don't know what I would do without you, Chris! :thumbsup:
 
This is right where I was before the crash; I must have hit "post reply" 100 times before it showed AK offline. Then when I saw this morning it was back on I spent about an hour looking for this thread until I saw "no previous content" under postings on my profile page_:mad:.
Then I thought about pming Chris to ask WTF and lo and behold the thread appeared on latest alerts.

I always like your posts and thanks for keeping me in line in gaming from time to time.
Anyway congrats Steve you like posting and vinyl.
1_mZP7fp2bbhdy-49WYE3ZCQ.gif
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom