S syracusejim Active Member Feb 5, 2017 #1 i picked up an old Nikko tuner. Can I connect it to the AUX of my sx-939 to listen to it at home? I just want to test it at home. Sounded good when I got it from seller. Thanks for advice.
i picked up an old Nikko tuner. Can I connect it to the AUX of my sx-939 to listen to it at home? I just want to test it at home. Sounded good when I got it from seller. Thanks for advice.
R rncpps New Member Feb 5, 2017 #3 I have my Pioneer TX-9100 on my AUX input on my 939 for years. Sounds great since it is the correct line-level for the AUX as is CD etc. Enjoy!
I have my Pioneer TX-9100 on my AUX input on my 939 for years. Sounds great since it is the correct line-level for the AUX as is CD etc. Enjoy!