• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Continue the conversation with song lyrics

Oh, Lord woncha buy me a Night on th' Town ? I'm Countin' on you Lord, please don't let me down...
Show me you love 'n' buy the Next Round, Oh Lord, woncha buy me a Night on th' Town...
Oh, Lord woncha buy me a Color TV... Dialin' for Dollars is tryin' to find me...
I wait for delivery, each day until 3, so oh Lord, woncha buy me a Color TV ???
 
Oh Lord, thank you for the.....new color TV, Dialing For Dollars.......has sent a request for me.
Been good all my lifetime and now y’all are gonna see me...

Good Lord.......thank you all for the color TV !!!
 
This is prime time TV
A real life drama
As seen on prime time TV
You can not turn it off and walk away
The same old stories
From rags to riches
The conflicting morals of a family business
You can predict it, No
The play's so twisted
Maybe that's the reason why it's so addictive
 
New York City you’re a woman.
Cold-hearted bitch ought to be your name.
Oh you ain't never loved nobody
Yet I’m drawn to you like a moth to flame.
Oh, I have suckled you in my sorrow
And I have sinned with you in my shame
But you ain't never even seen me.
New York City, I’m tryin’ to beat your game.
 
You grew up ridin' the subways, running with people
Up in Harlem, down on Broadway
You're no tramp, but you're no lady, talkin' that street talk
You're the heart and soul of New York City.
 
Well, I had just got out of the county prison
Doin' 90 days for non-support
Try to find me an executive position
But no matter how smooth I talked
 
There's a mood but no legislation
No guarantee it's a tabloid reality
People are making good connections
write, write, write... it up for us all
Come on...
 
Burial grounds and merry-go-rounds are all the same to me
Horses on posts and kids and ghosts
Are spirits oughtta be free
Them city slicker pickers, they got a lot of slicker licks than you and me
But ridin' the range and actin' strange is where I wanna be

Oh, I just wanna be a cosmic cowboy
I jus' wanna ride 'n' rope 'n' hoot
I just wanna be a cosmic cowboy
A supernatural country-rockin' galoot.
 
Take a journey to the end of the night.

End of the night, end of the night.

Take a journey to the bright midnight.
 
And the river she rises
Just like she used to do
She's so full of surprises
She reminds me of you
In the heart of the night.
 
Back
Top Bottom