• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Continue the conversation with song lyrics

Now you can't catch me
No, baby, you can't catch me
'Cause if you get too close
You know I'm gone like a coooooool breeze

220px-Chuck_Berry_1971.JPG
 
...whiskey
Oh, she give me southern love
Deep in the heart of Texas
There beneath the stars above...
 
These eyes cry every night for you
These arms, long to hold you, hold you again...

(The Guess Who - These Eyes)
 
And I know that she'll be down, whenever we go down for a ride. Ready to drive all night, with no place in mind.
- Lit, Down


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
...called malice. Struggle after struggle, year after year the atmosphere's a fine blend of ice...
 
...Ice Ice Baby, Ice Ice Baby
All right stop, Collaborate and listen
Ice is back with my brand new invention...
 
You're as cold as ice
You're willing to sacrifice our love
You never take advice
Someday you'll pay the price, I know
 
...I know, I know, hey, I oughtta leave young thing alone but ain't no sunshine when she's gone...
 
...she's gone,
Oh I, oh I'd,
Better learn how to face it...
She's gone,
Oh I, oh I'd,
Pay the devil to replace her, she's gone,
What went wrong?

(Hall & Oates - She's Gone)
 
Back
Top Bottom