• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Contractors to Sansui and other Vintage Marques

Thanks Mr Fever, I'll enter them into the database with a T-Tag note. It's interesting that the CA-606 is a 100V model with no contractor ID with the T-Tag.

- Pete
 
Thanks Mr Fever, I'll enter them into the database with a T-Tag note. It's interesting that the CA-606 is a 100V model with no contractor ID with the T-Tag.

- Pete
Thanks Pete. The 606 preamp is a neat piece. It powers the the mono amps nicely
 
Here are my units with serial numbers, T-tag status, and voltage label. Those that have the T-tag have no other markings around it.

9090: 827021568, T-tag, 120 V
TU-9900: 83511027, T-tag, 220 V (first or last SN digit uncertain as much of the tag is rubbed off in those areas)
AU-9900: 215070137, T-tag, 220 V
Seven: 813050599, T-tag, 117 V
Eight, SN label missing, no T-tag, 117 V
QSD-2: 246040498, T-tag, 120 V
QR-6500, 211080036, T-tag, 117 V

Will need to dig out the QR-4500 to get its info.
 
Another plate, Sansui 4000, with T-Tag with SOC letters inside the circle, and another of the same model without T-Tag!
 

Attachments

  • s-l500 (3).jpg
    s-l500 (3).jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 23
  • s-l500 (6).jpg
    s-l500 (6).jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 21
^ 59Volvo, what is the source of that company history? Interesting reading and I've not run across that before.
 
That website is an incredible resource. I got lost in it right away. It's a genuine time capsule. Thanks for posting the link.

- Pete
 
@59volvo, thank you sir. Don't know how I've never come across that before. Looks like I just found another way to kill some time.
 
Hi Guys,
Several pictures, with/ without T.Tag but with serial nrs, LBPETE, pse. register them as Internet, tks.
 

Attachments

  • QS 100 Rearamp.jpg
    QS 100 Rearamp.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Ra500 TTag.jpg
    Ra500 TTag.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 8
  • RA500WithoutTTag.jpg
    RA500WithoutTTag.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Sansui speaker back.jpg
    Sansui speaker back.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 10
  • TU770tunerTtag.jpg
    TU770tunerTtag.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 11
Au 101 with T Tag and MINE inscription,
Pete, pse add to data base as internet tks.
 

Attachments

  • 30642.jpg
    30642.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 11
No T tags on either my AU-555A or my G-8700DB, but my TU-9500 does have one
What is the serial number for the 9500? I don't have it or your 555 on file.

Hi Guys,
Several pictures, with/ without T.Tag but with serial nrs, LBPETE, pse. register them as Internet, tks.

I can't read the information on the TU-770 nor do I recognize that model. The speaker photo shows the wrong side of the panel. I have everything else.

- Pete
 
[QUOTE="LBPete,
I can't read the information on the TU-770 nor do I recognize that model. The speaker photo shows the wrong side of the panel. I have everything else.

- Pete[/QUOTE]
Hi,
The speaker image is a mistake!,
the Tuner is a Tu 7700 serial 224110112 with T-Tag
Tks
 
Back
Top Bottom