• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Controlled chaos: Ken Block Gymkhana Practice

Arkay

Lunatic Member
Check this out. Clearly this was done and edited "for the camera", but it's still pretty impressive. For best effect, route the sound through your stereo and out the speakers or good headphones, but that really isn't important.


http://video.kenblockracing.com/fla...d=204&media_id=9183&bgcolor=FFFFFF&autoplay=0


My initial reactions:

1. I wish I could drive with that degree of vehicle control.

2. I should buy stock in the Bridgestone Tire Company, if he does this often.

3. I feel sorry for the guy on the Segway (sp?)... he's about to get lung damage!

What do you think?
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom