• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Cool find.

J'Anna Jacoby - Little Girl, With Her Hair All Down Behind.
California State Oldtime Fiddle Champion, Junior Division 1975 & 1976. It's signed "Best Wishes to Harvey, Love J'Anna Jacoby" and on the back it's signed by the other musicians, Allen Hendricks, Lee Brushett, Jeanette Beyer (signed "To Jim"), Bob Snyder and Adrienne Jacoby (mom). Missing is Ted Smith's signature.

I figured a 11 year old this good had to have gone farther in her career. So I did a Google search. Sure enough... check out her bio. http://www.jannajacoby.com/ She is amazing!


janna.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
That's so cool! I wonder what kind of memories it would dredge up for her if she could somehow see those signatures. Where'd ya find the album?
 
That's so cool! I wonder what kind of memories it would dredge up for her if she could somehow see those signatures. Where'd ya find the album?

Probably don't want to tell her I found it at the Goodwill for a buck. I'm trying to figure out who Harvey and Jim are. :)

EDIT: I found it a Rasputin's!
 
Very cool. That's great she's been sucessful at it. Listened to some clips. She is good!
 
That is very cool, Carl. Makes the album a bit more "personal", to think it was somehow special to a previous owner. :)
 
Back
Top Bottom