• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Cool historical record find- To The Moon

Fasterdamnit

Super Member
Time-Life Records Presentation
To The Moon: The Story in Sound

Produced by Michael Kapp, Narrated by Sorrel Booke.

6 discs covering beginings of rocketry, WWII rocket programs, beginning of NASA, Mercury, Gemini, Apollo, and ends with Tranquility Base.

Narration, recording of speechs and announcements, interviews, groovy and hip space-age music, talks about other historical events of the era.

I clearly remember being awoken at 3 in the morning to watch the lunar landing.

The box is a little beat but the records look like they have never been out of the slip covers. Waaaaaaaaaaaaay cooool!!

:smoke: :smoke: :smoke:
 
Register to hide this ad
Crappy phone pics

picture.php


picture.php


picture.php
 
Cool Set!!

BUT!

The idea of "BOSS HOGG" narrating anything having to do with space travel is funny as hell!! :nutz:

Larry
 
I know, I know. But that's the 1st thing that popped into my mind when I saw "Sorrel Booke".

Larry
 
That is very cool!:thmbsp: When I was a kid I loved the little floppy record that came in a National Geographic..... "Sounds of the Space Age" or something like that.
Have been a space nut for as long as I remember.
 
Back
Top Bottom