• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Cool looking jvc turntable

dinglebeer

Active Member
http://victoria.craigslist.org/ele/261607793.html
Not mine, no affiliation. I'm not even interested in buying it. I just thought it looked cool and someone might want to see it. Edit: I was curious though,and bored, so I looked up JVC A7 as i could read thet number on one picture, and stumbled across the exact model. It's a QL-A7, and they seem to sell for around $140-150 U.S on Ebay.
 
Register to hide this ad
Very nice looking table, but a bit banged up.

I'm sure that the plinth could be touched up to near-new condition though.

Reminds me of a Denon TT.
 
Back
Top Bottom