Nyjblbob
Hooked on Horn's and Tubes. Go big or go home
BothBlack terminal of the driver, or of the speaker as complete assembly?
BothBlack terminal of the driver, or of the speaker as complete assembly?
Absolute phase is probably not as important as theaudiophilessome make it out to be.
Probably because they just don't think about it so it is not a concern. Some of the old equipment did have a phase switch and a difference was notable.I know a lot of audiophiles, I don't know anyone concerned about it.
Probably because they just don't think about it so it is not a concern. Some of the old equipment did have a phase switch and a difference was notable.
all 4 of my Vintage tube preamps have Phase or Reverse switches.Probably because they just don't think about it so it is not a concern. Some of the old equipment did have a phase switch and a difference was notable.
Kinda hard to do.Seeing that I traveled 130 miles to his house on the way to my daughters house.You should’ve swapped the wires without telling him to see if he would notice![]()