• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Could someone ID the Paradigm Speakers for me?

Register to hide this ad
They are either 5se's or 7se's..Can't tell without pic of grille removed,,But that is the best I can do..BTW price is fair as long as the foam surrounds are intact..If surrounds are gone(falling apart) then pass on them.


Matt....tubeornotube
 
Thanks lot! tubeornotube

I think I'll pass since it's not famous Titan and I have too much speakers to listen.
 
For $50 that is a great deal. They do have rubber surrounds and I am sure you would be very pleased with their sound. Very smooth highs and lows pleasant to the ears. I would snatch them up as they usually sell for around $100
 
Back
Top Bottom