• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Cover for the Technics sl-1300 the same as sl-1301?

Hey folks, noob checking in with a question. I'm looking for a table cover for a Technics sl-1301. Is this the same cover as used on the sl-1300? Also, does anyone know where I could get a set of hinges?

Thank you very much.
 
Register to hide this ad
I believe the bubble is to accommodate the tonearm, in case of the VTA changing the height of the pivot or someone adding an aftermarket arm? I could be way off on that. But it looks cool, and may dissuade stupid people from stacking something on top of it.
 
Back
Top Bottom