• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Cr-2020 service manual scan question

Seventy7

Active Member
The only available downloads I have been able to find are labeled low-res. Does anyone know where to find a higher resolution scan of this? It would be nice to print some zoomed in portions without the grainy look.
 
Register to hide this ad
Buy a copy from Norm at Analog Alley. The quality is exceptional, and the service is quick. Mention that you are an AK member and save a couple of bucks. I’m as cheap as they come, but if I’m doing anything serious, I’ll spring for one of his manuals, they are worth every penny.
 
BTW- If you are reading this in the future looking for the answer to this question, I will let you know that this manual is not available from Norman due to a water damage issue in his warehouse some years ago. So, still on the hunt.
 
Back
Top Bottom