• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

CR 820 question

Sid the Kid

New Member
I have recently acquired a CR 820 in pristine condition. So I am now an official part of the Yamaha fan portion of the forums :banana: My question is, this receiver will be used in an office setting driving a pair of Infinity RS 325s that I just re-foamed. I found a set of Mirage 350s on CL that need a refoam for $20. These are 4 ohm though, would I still be OK with using these even though the CR wants 8 ohms nominal? Or am I better off not pushing my luck as this receiver is in original shape and hasn't been recapped or anything like that, just a DeOxit job I did on it after getting it home.

Thanks for any help on this, I am pretty new to all of this. :music:
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom