• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Craftsmen 500 on eBay

Register to hide this ad
Dammit, I can't believe that one got past me.... I check for Craftsmen on almost a daily basis. I see they listed it as Craftsman, I sometimes check for that also.

I have (3) 500's in much better condition, I would have jumped on that for the parts for sure..

The chassis does not have lettering on it so a rechrome would be simple. I have no idea what that big hole is for and there is also a choke under the chassis missing. So if I can convince myself the opt is bad, I could rest easier
 
It would have cost me $230 with shipping, I thought it was a bit much for untested and that's why I didn't buy it...
 
Back
Top Bottom