• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Creek OBH-12 needs repair...HELP!

justrideit

Busy, busy, busy
This little passive preamp stopped working. No sound will pass thru it. Anyone here able to fix it? I cannot fnd a service manual for it. Let me know if you can help.

As a last resort I can send it to Vinyl Renaissance and Audio in Kansas.
 
Register to hide this ad
doesnt look very ''passive'' with all those ""active"" components in there.
A pot with wires is passive.
 
Last edited:
Looks like it's a passive preamp with electronics to support a infrared remote control. It also has multiple inputs with no obvious way to switch between them other than the remote, so I'm guessing there is a bad relay or other problem with the input selection.
 
Back
Top Bottom