• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Crispy Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine

Another great dinner! Made this on Tuesday evening and my wife and I both loved it. So much so that she asked I make it again this weekend!
I did 1/4 cup less on both the cream and broth and a little more cheese.
Really good combo with the spicy, crunchy shrimp and the creamy sauce.
Topped with more cheese and some fresh parsley, really good. Thanks.
 
It's going on the table tonight. Mushrooms included, and we're going to top it with some fresh chopped Roma tomatoes.
 
This sounds like something that even I can make. And it just keeps getting better. Mushrooms, Roma tomatoes, white wine...
 
Back
Top Bottom