kvining
Active Member
Man, I have been busy shopping today. I tried to resist this to add to my vintage Pioneer collection but I couldn't, and now it's on its way to my house:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pioneer-QC...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
I own a set of Cs-99 speakers as the star of my Pioneer vintage system. I was looking around for a set of vintage Pioneer speakers to add for the rears to my developing Quadrophonic set up and I came across a set of CS-33 speakers which is of the same generation as my CS-99's. Does anyone know what the difference is between the CS-33 and the CS-33A's? There seems to be a world of parts and manuals available for the 33A's but absolutely nothing on the CS-33s other than some sales literature. I know my CS-99 vs the CS-99A are essentially two different speakers and the drivers are for the most part, not interchangeable, I am wondering if the same is going to be true on CS-33. Specifically, I'd like to know if the woofers are interchangeable.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pioneer-QC...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
I own a set of Cs-99 speakers as the star of my Pioneer vintage system. I was looking around for a set of vintage Pioneer speakers to add for the rears to my developing Quadrophonic set up and I came across a set of CS-33 speakers which is of the same generation as my CS-99's. Does anyone know what the difference is between the CS-33 and the CS-33A's? There seems to be a world of parts and manuals available for the 33A's but absolutely nothing on the CS-33s other than some sales literature. I know my CS-99 vs the CS-99A are essentially two different speakers and the drivers are for the most part, not interchangeable, I am wondering if the same is going to be true on CS-33. Specifically, I'd like to know if the woofers are interchangeable.