• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

CS-77 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

squidboyw

Active Member
I just obtained a pair of CS-77's. I have looked at some other CS series speakers where the grill is easily removed. No so on these units. I have exerted a fair amount of force and those grills just stay in place.
First question: do the grills just pull off on those speakers?

Second question: if the grills do not pull off, how does one remove them?
 
Register to hide this ad
I just obtained a pair of CS-77's. I have looked at some other CS series speakers where the grill is easily removed. No so on these units. I have exerted a fair amount of force and those grills just stay in place.
First question: do the grills just pull off on those speakers?

Second question: if the grills do not pull off, how does one remove them?

Did you check each corner for tiny black screws? Use a flashlight.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom