• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Cure Search Walk for Children's Cancer

Ms Grumpy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Subscriber
As some of you know my daughter Lauren has been doing the Cure Search Walk for Children's Cancer for a couple of years. This year my daughter Leah will be joining her in the walk.

This post is to ask if anyone would like to donate to their team, The Butterfly's. This past summer the girls had lemonade stands to raise money for the walk also. I am very proud of the girls and this is one way that I can help them by letting as many people as possible be able to donate.

If you can help, please click on the link below. If you are not able to, that is OK too, times are tough and we understand.

Thank you for your support.


http://www.curesearchwalk.org/faf/search/searchTeamPart.asp?ievent=1002604&lis=1&kntae1002604=2FAD58DB40F84345B2B7C312F65C4BB0&supId=0&team=4921236&cj=Y
 
Register to hide this ad
I see the one here in Seattle will be on the 15th, & right down the hill from me, about a mile or 2 away. I suppose I'll have to go & harrass the kids for fun. :D ;)
 
Oh, come on, ya buncha party-poopers. :tongue: :D Even if you're flat broke & can't possibly help the kids, it doesn't cost a thing, to post in Ms. Grumpy's thread, & at least wish her girls luck. :rolleyes: BTW, good luck, girls. ;)
 
Okay, I have fixed the link.

Donation sent, good luck to the Butterflies. You are doing a good thing.
 
Lauren says to thank you very much sir !

She also says thank you to anyone else who is considering making a donation to her team.

Thanks
Grumpy
 
The girls are so excited, the total raised has reached over $200 online. Of course their goal is to raise as much as they can.

Thank you to those who have donated, and thank you to those who have it in their hearts to donate, but their wallets just can't. The girls thank all of you for your support.
 
The Walk is only 2 days away and the girls are so excited. The donations that have come in have brought them almost $300 to donate on Saturday.

Lauren and Leah wanted me to say Thank You very much to everyone who has donated.

And I must say thank you to Ernie for fixing the link to the Butterfly's donation page.
 
I am sorry that it has taken me over a week to post this.

But I have to send a huge thank you to all of you for your support of my girls in the Cancer Walk.

The walk helped raise over $100,000 to help continue the research to find a cure for Children's Cancer.

Once again, the members of Audiokarma showed how caring you are. Thank you !
 
Back
Top Bottom