• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Current 2SC371 / 2SA562 equivalents? Marantz 2230 P750 amp board

Chris __R

Well-Known Member
Hi all,
I am trying to determine what appropriate paired equivalents for these are today.

Many posts here have recommended the KSA733C for the 2SA562, but that one now seems to be hard to find. Non-existent on Mouser.

This pairing has been mentioned as well: 2SC1815/KSA992.

Looking at alternate specs on All Transistors, I see a lot of other types that seem closer, like the 2N4403.
Does anyone have any recommendations/thoughts?

Thanks!
Chris
 
Register to hide this ad
For the 2SC371 I come up with the KSC945 as the KSA733 is its complimentary


The KSa733 can be found on Ebay from some trusted USA sellers
I usually shy away from Ebay for components as I don't know who trusted sellers are.
If you have any recommendations, I'd love to hear them - but I just looked and don't actually see any KSA733, just KSA1220 which apparently is a substitute.
Thanks!
 
Back
Top Bottom