• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Currently available Filter Caps for SPEC 2/ADCOM GFA-555(555II)

slipstream55

Active Member
I am wanting to order filter caps to restore my SPEC 2 and ADCOM GFA-555/GFA-555II power amps.

A number of the United Chemi Com parts are reaching end-of-life status with the manufacturer. I have looked up the following parts on Mouser based on posts in DIY Forum and here at AudioKarma:

E32D101N223MDA5M 22000uF/100V (ADCOM GFA-555) QTY 139 available at Mouser

E36D101N223TDB7M 22000uF/100V (SPEC 2) QTY 1 available at Mouser

My question is, can I use the first part number listed above for replacements for the 2 ADCOM GFA amps as well as the Pioneer SPEC 2 amp. I would like to get these ordered before Mouser runs out of stock? Dims and specs for both caps are nearly identical. Thanks in advance for your responses.

Mark H
 
Register to hide this ad
Well...since many have looked but none have responded, I guess I will answer my own question. I ordered 12 of the E32D101N223MDA5M caps to cover my 2 ADCOMs and the SPEC-2 and should be good to go for my next/current restorations. I am still working the SPEC-2 10-year restoration project. Rockets have come first and became the priority over personal stuff. Enough said.
 
Back
Top Bottom