• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Cybotron - Colosus / Ride To Infinity

HyKlas

Super Member
While on my silverfish extermination adventure I took it upon myself to check every record sleeve from my crates of old techno / electro vinyl (I used to DJ pretty heavily about 15 years ago) and found this little gem. It was hidden away in another record sleeve, to be forgotten, until now. Can't even recall when or where I got it...

Cybotron is an Australian electronic music group from the late 70s and this EP dates to 1978. Looks to be quite rare and I'm having a good time playing it. I'll definitely have to dig through these a bit more and reminisce for a while in the days to come...
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom