• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

DAHLQUIST DQ-10 $500 (Plainfield IL)

Register to hide this ad
Even with negotiation the price will be top of the market for the pair with stands. And they probably need a bit of work.
 
I've seen DQ-10s priced all over, from 200 up to 1000. All I know is that when I sold mine on Milwaukee CL a year or two ago, it took forever, and I got $325 for them. They were in perfect working condition with stands and in pretty nice condition too.
 
They do fly when the price is a couple bills condition not real important. Stands seem to help but I have gotten two sets without any stands and only one set of feet, those little 4" legs. Work well on a set of dining room chairs and fill almost the entire front of the room. As price goes up from 200 there needs to be reasons to get that pair, great shape, stands, higher demand area (I have read that the NYC area buys these) and folks that know and have the room.
 
I've always wondered why the DQ10s don't hold value. Then I realized why I don't try them, they are a little too wide to fit in the rooms of our house.
 
I had to practically give a pair away and I had the original boxes. Got maybe $200 and in nearly perfect condition, they were up for weeks...Great speakers, and will out shine many $500 used speakers.
 
I would have liked to have gotten some boxes. My pairs are without. Not that this keeps em from sounding great.
 
I would have liked to have gotten some boxes. My pairs are without. Not that this keeps em from sounding great.
Yes, having the boxes was a plus. The guy I bought them from was real fussy. Nice person, just the kind you want to buy gear from. Even had the boxes the stands came in. Like most speaker boxes, they would never make it in shipping. 100% sure they would get damaged. Great for transporting or storing though.
 
Like most speaker boxes, they would never make it in shipping. 100% sure they would get damaged. Great for transporting or storing though.

And very easy to stuff into another box for shipping. Saves a lot of work crafting that first box to hold the unit securely. I've spent some time making that first box with proper packing materials cobbled together to make sure a unit will arrive in good condition.
 
Back
Top Bottom