• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Dahlquist DQ-20 $500

Register to hide this ad
I loved mine. I regret selling every Dahlquist speaker set I've ever had but miss my 20s the most.

A steal at $500. Just look in BT.

Enjoy

Eric
 
I have a pair of 20i in temp storage I'd like to play with someday when I can make space for them.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
 
Dahlquist DQ 20

I loved mine. Sold them, sold JBL L100T3, and kept DQ 10s. The 20s were the best balanced speakers of the three. The JBLs were too bright and could have benefitted from L-Pads. They had great bass though. DQ10s have some strange magic. As much as I liked the 20s, I think 500 is a little steep. Id say 350-400 is about right for them.
 
Back
Top Bottom