• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Dahlquist DQ10 Parts Needed

dc270

Now Off the Reservation
I am nearing completion of my DQ10 projects- they are looking really nice too.

To complete the project I am hoping somebody out here in speaker-land can help me with a couple of small items;

One Rear screen
2 Dahlquist Badges

If you have a line on any these I would appreciate it much. I have also put a request on Yahoo DQ10 user group asking there as well.
Thanks for any help you can offer, feel free to PM me, I can cash, Paypal or trade for the items.
DC
 
Register to hide this ad
I also need some parts for Dq10. If anyone can offer anything, please contact me. I can offer rear screens, original short feet and mid woofers.

Cheers
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom