Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
They do a fine job and should make good money with the cost of their products but they deserve an income for what they do. It isn’t too difficult to do most of what they do in a DIY way and save some coin for the next upgrade. I’ve recapped, mirrored and will retire my 10s and right now with properly burned in wiring they sound better than the 19s we used every day in the stereo store.
Did you find stands? I made a pair of near clones as shown in the attached thread. We tried them yesterday on the 9s a friend brought over. I wrote about that in a different 9 thread today.
I got a set of Dahlquist DQM-905 speakers a few years ago and have been thinking about stands for them. There was a speaker stand offered when they were a current model and it seems more than adequate. Original DQM stands: @sunvalleylaw posted the dimensions of them here: Dahlquist ST-9...