Hey folks, I just inherited some Dali book shelf speakers from my dad and can't find much info on the internet about them. These are the Dali Grand Coupe model which Spirit Sound in Northampton sold him for his Home Entertainment system in the early 2000s. I have 4 of these book shelf size speakers which appear to have a 6.5 inch driver along with a silk dome tweeter. The center channel has 2 of the same drivers and tweeters which makes it a rather large speaker box. Wondering if anyone here has any knowlege of what these sold for brand new and what they are worth now in 2026?
I don't really watch many movies and don't need a home theater setup. But I wouldnt mind listeneing to a pair of these so not sure if it makes sense to break up the 5 speakers ? or if theres any value in a 5.1 setup?
As always, Thanks in Advance, and if there is a better subforum to post this on, please let me know which one.
Cheers,
Joe
I don't really watch many movies and don't need a home theater setup. But I wouldnt mind listeneing to a pair of these so not sure if it makes sense to break up the 5 speakers ? or if theres any value in a 5.1 setup?
As always, Thanks in Advance, and if there is a better subforum to post this on, please let me know which one.
Cheers,
Joe