• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

DanO55 First Class!!

dokblues

Just Glad to be HERE!
Subscriber
Just received my Pace soldering station from Dan and I have to say it was packed for WWIII. Very nice unit and extremely nicely packed. All components packed individually as well. Thanks Dan!!! Awesome! :thmbsp:
 
Register to hide this ad
Got mine last night and man is it cool. I really expect this machine to cut overhaul times in half. Very timely too, as copper wick just topped 30 bucks a roll for the wide stuff I use.:drool: Dan had a tough job with these sells and handled the situation like a professional and true Gentleman. Thanks Dan, Jayman
 
Just received my Pace soldering station from Dan and I have to say it was packed for WWIII. Very nice unit and extremely nicely packed. All components packed individually as well. Thanks Dan!!! Awesome! :thmbsp: DanO55 First Class !

Acutualy he is beter than that , he treated me extremly well with the Pace DEsoldering station .

Mark
 
Last edited:
Got my thermistors from the group buy! Thanks for putting that together! DanO55 is first class!
 
I am jumping on the DanO "Fanwagon" Thanks a bunch for the item... and throwing in a thermistor was an awesome touch! i am excited to install it in my project!!!
 
Back
Top Bottom