• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Dare I say, Pics of Listening Spaces continued Part 2.

Sure, why not since the other thread did seem to overflow and lose lots of pics.

IMG_3564.jpg


I regularly swap out my Continental Clearfields and Dynaudio 82s. This is an older pic before a few extra gear acquisitions.

IMG_1469_zps805264df.jpg


IMG_3569.jpg


IMG_3169.jpg


IMG_3168.jpg


the back half of the room
IMG_1028.jpg


And this room has 2 systems in it, The JM Labs are driven by Rotel 1052 and OPPO93 in main rack.

IMG_1005.jpg
 
My desk as it sits today.

Amplifier: JVC A-X9
Speakers: JBL 4312a
Turntable: Sony PS-LX22

Desk: Ikea Jerker

Happiness: Over 9000.
Picture quality: I'm sorry guys my phone is all I have for image capture.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • My desk.jpg
    My desk.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 1,180
Amplifier: JVC A-X9
Speakers: JBL 4312a
Turntable: Sony PS-LX22

Desk: Ikea Jerker

Happiness: Over 9000.
Picture quality: I'm sorry guys my phone is all I have for image capture.

That desk is awesome, how much did it set you back?
 
I'll start.

Dynaco A25's
McIntosh MC250
6N3 Epay tube preamp
Custom SPCH-1001 PS1 Cd Player
Yaqin MS-22B Phono Stage
Sanyo PLUS Q50 Turntable

IMG_6908.jpg

IMG_6907.jpg

You have kind of an audio version of Dr. Frankenstein's lab going there. I like it!
 
A couple of different speaker set ups I use in my room from time to time.
GR Research Super V and the line array is the Symmetrica from Selah Audio
MP-401 is the amp and a Raysonic 128 to spin the disc.

zzzz4.jpg


now2.jpg
 

Attachments

  • zzzz4.jpg
    zzzz4.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0247.jpg
    IMG_0247.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 32
Heres a few pics of mine, taken with my new Olympus E-PL3 and a vintage Russian Helios lens - only just started messing with decent cameras so the shots may not be the best haha! The gear is: Technics SU-7700 amp, ST-7300 tuner, RS 615-US tape deck and SH-8020 EQ. Speakers are Acoustic Solutions AV-120's, a cheap and nasty speaker as standard but Ive spent some time upgrading these, they have my Favourite Mission tweeters (700 HF series), decent crossovers and proper internal sound-deadening and sound pretty good for the price :D

Really nice system ... and great photography.
 
Very nice setup Taylor Playe. The new rack looks nice.

I think I remember that you used to have a pair of Dynaco A25 speakers in that setup as well. What happened to them?
 
Here is my bedroom. I'm stuck in it most of the time. Waiting on back surgery. :music:
 

Attachments

  • 2013-03-28_14-02-39_974.jpg
    2013-03-28_14-02-39_974.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 226
My small collection

I'm 27/m and I have grown a fondness for Pioneer receivers over the last 6 years. Sorry the pictures are dark, I don't have a camera, just my phone. In my living room: SX-1010 plays the big speakers(bottom: Sony SS-B3000, top: Polk Audio Tsi 200s), and an SX680 plays a center channel (obscured, behind the TV) and a subwoofer behind the TV.

IMG_2982.JPG


IMG_2989.JPG


IMG_2983.JPG


In my bedroom: a quadraphonic Pioneer QX-8000a powers small klipsch speakers on my nightsands, and two hidden klipsch speakers under the front corners of my bed. These little klipsch speakers are scrapped from broken pairs of Pro Media 2.0 series which is now discontinued.

IMG_2994.JPG


IMG_2991.JPG


In my kitchen: an SX-680 atop my fridge plays through some small klipsch speakers on my counter top.

IMG_2995.JPG


In my dining room: another SX-680.

IMG_2997.JPG
 
Back
Top Bottom