• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Dayton HF15 end table

It's the 15" Dayton RSS390HF-4. Bit of an upgrade from the previous sub; a 140W 10" MCM I made with double-wall HDP (yes particleboard!) Actually a pretty decent sub; I'll probably make a new birch box for it an give that to my parents.

Old Sub:
Front.jpg
 
I use the 12" version of that Dayton driver and they are excellent. I bet you'll be very pleased with your results.
 
This thing is finally getting into shape. The legs and top are installed, stuffing is in (R19 and R30 fiberglass), and there's just some trim pieces awaiting poly. I should have made the legs a little longer, cause there's going to be only 1.5" clearance from the driver to the bottom of the legs. Hitting the floor won't be a problem but that's pretty tight; gonna get some nail-on furniture sliders to help raise it up a little more.

Pics!

Legs installed
Legs-Installed.jpg


Stuffing
Stuffing.jpg
 
I don't know how you have the patience, my MO is too install the driver just as sson as the finish is half dry. I gotta' hear it, NOW.:D
 
It's finished! Took way too long but oh well. I'm waiting on a Denon 1911 to properly test it, but using a scrapped together 2ch stereo it's pretty good!

Finished.jpg



Time for a matching TV stand? :scratch2:
 
Back
Top Bottom