• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Dbx 2020 eq display

mhinsda

Active Member
I have a dbx 20/20 eq it works great the lights dance the presets work. I noticed that the numerical number part of the display does not roll up and down with the dancing lights - like I have seen on others?
Wondering if it’s a setting or just not working? Anyway can’t complain because it is a nice equalizer...
 

Attachments

  • FAAB3849-E2E7-4457-8EA6-AF4B269DD142.jpeg
    FAAB3849-E2E7-4457-8EA6-AF4B269DD142.jpeg
    72.5 KB · Views: 17
Register to hide this ad
I just picked up a DBX 20/20 and number on this unit stays fixed at the range you set it to. Check out some U-Tube Vids and you will see this is standard. On some of the other models the number changes with the input. I had the same question when I first started testing my unit.
 
Back
Top Bottom