• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

DC to Cleveland round-trip this weekend. (thru Breezewood, PA)

mg196

Johnny Thunders - LAMF
I will be making a round-trip from DC to Cleveland and back the weekend of the 18th. If anyone needs something lugged, please send me a PM. My "policy" is as follows:

- I will not be able to do any door to door deliveries, as my time in C-town is filled with family obligations. However, I will give you my addresses and as long as the item can be dropped off to me and then picked up from the place I am staying, everything is cool.

- I can either bring stuff TO or FROM C-town.

- I don't charge anything! Feel free to throw me some gas/toll money, but understand it may go towards a happy meal for my Noah!

I will be leaving Burke, VA, early Friday morning and staying on the East Side until Sunday. Specifically, near the intersection of Chagrin & I-271.

Note: I will be driving thru Breezewood, so you can meet me there (I always gas up at Sac's - the best name for a gas station ever). Just keep in mind that I have my family with me and can't hang around. Be there or be square, dude!
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom