• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

DCM for $20

Register to hide this ad
Those look like TF-600's with the oak finish. Someone should grab those immediatly. Whoever does will be very lucky.
 
Difficult to say. "Hip Height" doesn't exactly narrow it down. As far as the wood trim goes, I'm not sure if all the TF speakers came in oak finish. My TF500 have oak.
 
I've had TF-500's and 700's in oak, but my 600's were black. For 20 bones someone sure got a deal, even if they were the TF-250's, which I did not care much for.

The "hip height" measurement makes me think that chicks is right base on relative size.
 
Back
Top Bottom