• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

DCM QED's Crossover Question

I have the QED's with the nut on the bottom, is the crossover close to the bottom for easy access? I really would like to re do these..... Thanks Al
 
IMG_0133.JPG
Does anyone here know if the DCM QED speakers used electrolytic caps in the crossovers?

And does anyone know the best way to access the crossover?

Maybe someone has some photos of the crossover or schematics.

Please post them if you have them

Any info is helpful
Thanks

IMG_0132.JPG Here ya go, they are near the top on mine, has the bolt running thru from bottom to top. Mine are going out for repair. AL
 
I know this is an old thread but does anyone have the schematic for the DCM QED crossover ?
Note: answering old question.

I have not seen any schematic for the qed. However, the crossover is very similar to the tf700 and tf1000 after you strip out the rlc network for the mids that those models have. Component values differ too of course. Also those models have 4 stage delay lines while the qed's is 3 stage. See this thread for a tf1000 schematic.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom