• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

DCM TF-1000 speakers - $120 (Wake Forest)

Interesting. He offered them to me at $100, but I just couldn't see them besting the TF-600's since they don't have rear firing tweeters....

The TF-1000's are so much better than the TF-600's. Better tweeters. TF-600 was the beginning of the downward spiral for DCM. $100 for those is a killer deal! You can get your money out of them if you don't like them. Nice find, Homer!
 
Like I said, the TF-700 and TF-1000 have better tweeters than the TF-600. the TF-600 has the same tweeters used in the CX series.
 
Only could snap off one pic before the camera batteries died :tears:

More to come when the batteries charge !:yes:

v6na6f.jpg
 
Yo Homer - Been a while since your last post in this thread.
Now that you've had the DCM TF1000 for almost a year, how do you like them?
What kind of amp are you using with them?
Got any more pictures??
C'mon, tell us more!!
 
Since this thread, HJS has had to relocate about an hour and a half away. Not sure he's had time to get situated and with his inventory, he may not have seen these speakers since the move.:D
 
Hey HJ,

I thought you had already moved. I too have my home for sale, so I understand completely. We are looking to move locally and part of the reason is so I can build my mancave/hobby shop, the wife wants the garage back. :D
 
Hey HJ,

I thought you had already moved. I too have my home for sale, so I understand completely. We are looking to move locally and part of the reason is so I can build my mancave/hobby shop, the wife wants the garage back. :D

Great, buy my house. Has a huge basement for a man cave. :D
 
Back
Top Bottom