• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

DCM TF-2000-Norfolk CL

Register to hide this ad
Wolverine,
Email sent, thanks for the heads up. How does your brother like the Polk Monitor 10's?
Regards,
Jim
 
Wow I've never seen a pair of those! The biggest ones I've seen are the 1000s. If I were close by I would have snatched those up quick!
 
Wolverine,
Email sent, thanks for the heads up. How does your brother like the Polk Monitor 10's?
Regards,
Jim

He seems very happy with them and has them matched to his Pioneer Spec gear. I got to listen to the set up when I was up in his area earlier this week. Very nice sound! Detailed sound with very good highs. When I can remember my camera he will post some pics.

Good luck on getting the TF's!
It killed me to pass on them but hopefully they will find a home with a fellow AKer!!

Let us know what happens!

Scott
 
If an AKer gets these, I would love to read a write-up of how they compare to other speakers. I LOVE my Time Frames, and can only imagine what the 2000s are like!
 
If an AKer gets these, I would love to read a write-up of how they compare to other speakers. I LOVE my Time Frames, and can only imagine what the 2000s are like!

Yes... I used to have a pair of 600s that I was MORE than impressed with. I can't imagine how good these must sound. Does anyone know if the 2000 model has the rear firing tweeters?
 
Back
Top Bottom