• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

DCM Time Frame??

kaliph11

Super Member
I am talking to a seller of some DCM "towers" who does not know the model, but swears they are the Ann Arbor original manufacture.

He says he cannot find them on the DCM site or googling. They are said to have a 12" woofer and two tubes at the bottom.

Sounds like a Time Frame, but I cannot tell which...any ideas?
 
Register to hide this ad
Karlo, thanks.

I thought they might be the KX-12 when I saw the ad, but you have to be blind to not see the model number on those. If you can see the woofer, you know everything on the newer stuff.

The owner is supposed to call later. If they are the older madel, the name should be down by the posts.
 
Yeah my Timeframe Tf400s have like 6 or 6.5" woofers, and they are way thinner than towers though tall like towers. Tell him to send you photos but I wouldn't get too hopeful.
 
If they look like Timeframes, but there's no model number on them, then they are probably two left speakers. Timeframes were sold as pairs, a lot of them were only marked with the model and serial number on the right speaker.
 
Doesn't sound like TF's to me. I had a pair of TF 600's and they only had 6' drivers if I'm not mistaking. I don't know of any TF's with 12" drivers. TF 2000's?
 
I don't think anything in the "Time" series had 12' anything. There was the Timebase model but it also did not have anything like a 12' driver. The KX-12 is the only one I can think of that had a 12" driver and they are apparently not well thought of.
 
Back
Top Bottom