• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

DCM TimeWindows 1's continue to be popular on CL

Ok ok, we get it. Sheesh. 7 posts, all reviving old DCM threads to tell us that foam is available on ebay....

Hey, I;ve been looking for a solution for my TimeBasses as the cloth is trashed. So apparently, 7 posts was just enough for me.

Thanks DCMnut!!! Did you paint your's before hand or can you just put the foam on them and they will look nice?
 
I paid less than that for a new pair in well 1980 dollars. So I wonder if that is a deal.

They will be in good shape if nothing was wrong with them before storage as they have butyl surrounds.
 
I paid less than that for a new pair in well 1980 dollars. So I wonder if that is a deal.

They will be in good shape if nothing was wrong with them before storage as they have butyl surrounds.


Just pointing out a great pair of speakers for someone that may be interested. The foam on the ones shown looks great, something you don't see on most since it rots away.

I have a pair of of used DCM TW 1's so I know they have butyl surrounds, and that they are normally not sold with original boxes or literature. That means a lot to me. It must not to a lot of people as they throw all this stuff away as soon as they get something home. I guess they think they'll keep it forever.
 
Back
Top Bottom