Mystery
constantly upgrading...
Noaf...
http://denver.craigslist.org/eld/3296242287.html
marantz, harmon kardon, sony, lp collection, more - $150 (denver)
Date: 2012-09-25, 3:11PM MDT
wjsrr-3296242287@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Harmon Kardon hk385i cut power cord
Marantz 2226b cut power cord
PS-LX350H sony record player, cover cracked, works great
Sony MHC-1750 mini hifi component system, complete
box of 60s and 70s records, 50+
Pioneer SX-1000tw tube amp, cut cord, missing wood top piece
150.00 cash for all, and I will throw in any other stuff I happen to come across.
call 303 660 ... im john and we are here M-F 8-4.30
thanks!
Location: denver
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 3296242287
http://denver.craigslist.org/eld/3296242287.html
marantz, harmon kardon, sony, lp collection, more - $150 (denver)
Date: 2012-09-25, 3:11PM MDT
wjsrr-3296242287@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Harmon Kardon hk385i cut power cord
Marantz 2226b cut power cord
PS-LX350H sony record player, cover cracked, works great
Sony MHC-1750 mini hifi component system, complete
box of 60s and 70s records, 50+
Pioneer SX-1000tw tube amp, cut cord, missing wood top piece
150.00 cash for all, and I will throw in any other stuff I happen to come across.
call 303 660 ... im john and we are here M-F 8-4.30
thanks!
Location: denver
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 3296242287