• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Deal on Sansui receiver

Register to hide this ad
Must be Dave.
You can test them after 7:00 P.M.?

Added---nailed it.

Added pt. 2--flagged it. Looks like others did as well.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the warning. Glad I wasn't interested. It's a real shame there are people like him. I've met nothing but good, honest people when I buy and sell on CL.
 
Thanks for the warning. Glad I wasn't interested. It's a real shame there are people like him. I've met nothing but good, honest people when I buy and sell on CL.

Not sure about Maryland, but we are shelter in place in California, and I'm not selling or buying on CL until it's safe to go out there....
 
Our governor just enacted a stay at home order today, so did the mayor of DC. VA has a similar order in effect.
 
Back
Top Bottom