• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Deal or No Deal ?

OCDAudio

Luke Sleepwalker,Jedinite
Kenwood KR-6600 Receiver is a Classic from the 70's
Sounds Amazing, Loads of Power 60 Watts per Channel - (Has 4 Channels)

Cerwin-Vega Speakers are Proudly Made In USA
10'' 3-Way Floor-Standing Speaker
Frequency Response: 37 Hz –20 kHz
Impedance: 6 Ohms
Dimensions: 25.5” x 12.9” x 11.5“ (H x W x D)

Asking $25.00 for Kenwood Receiver.
Asking $35.00 for Cerwin-Vega Speakers.
Take Both For Only $50.00.
Found this ad on CL. He says stuff like new...
Deal or No Deal ?
 
Register to hide this ad
Thanks, but correct me if I am wrong, you can only listen to 1 Reciever at a time, but with Speakers now........hehehehe. Thought I might use the CV's plugged in 'Digital-Delay Dolby Surround' out-put on back of my Sony TA-AV601 as it is unused at this time,and I hate unused 'spkr.-outs'. And I'm curious about the different delay settings on front of Reciever. Never played w/Surround.
Never really understood about collecting Receivers...JB
 
Back
Top Bottom