• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Decision between Pioneer SA - 508 or 610 or 720?

mariusmssj

New Member
Hi guys, I plan to buy a vintage amplifier and I found these three:

Pioneer SA 508
1981 - 25W
attachment.php


Pioneer SA 610
1981 - 45W
attachment.php


Pioneer SA 720
1982 - 65W
attachment.php


Any suggestions which one to go for?

Thanks in advance.
 
Register to hide this ad
I read good things about Pioneer SA 508 and I found it on ebay but it's a bidding item. What's the maximum price I should go for? As I am not really sure how much it be worth these days
 
Back
Top Bottom