• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Delaney&Bonnie on Tour/Clapton

fishcane

Well-Known Member
Scored a 180g vinyl copy in new/mint at a thrift store today! What a great album, my best .99cent score since Sweetheart of the Rodeo a few months back...

Any fans out there?
 
Register to hide this ad
Big fan of the older D&B material - you got a great record there!
There is also a bootleg floating around -
"Live at A&R Studios, NY, NY 22 July 1971"
It a fun listen as well
 
Absolutely a great album. Always been a big Delaney & Bonnie fan. If you've never heard it, "To Bonnie From Delaney" is terrific - last cut side two "Free The People" is a great demo cut.
 
Yup. Caught the band at the late great Fillmore East. Great show and venue. I almost got hockey checked by Clapton exiting the theater.
 
I still haven't heard any Delaney & Bonnie, that I can recall, but I've been meaning to. I've read a bit about Clapton playing with them, after leaving John Mayall's band, and figured they must be worth checking out, but just haven't done so yet. :dunno:
 
I still haven't heard any Delaney & Bonnie, that I can recall, but I've been meaning to. I've read a bit about Clapton playing with them, after leaving John Mayall's band, and figured they must be worth checking out, but just haven't done so yet. :dunno:

This would be a great place to start, very enjoyable album, lotsa energy with great sound.

Thanks for the tips on other ones to check out, Ill keep an eye out
 
Back
Top Bottom