Edriz
AK Member
I got a Demagnetizer, cant remember the exact brand but it wasn't cheap. I've actually had this one for 2 years now and tossed the box. The instructions say to "Place the demagnitizer tip against the head"."Move the tip across the entire pole surface of the head for one second and move away slowly"
I have never placed the tip on the heads as I was always under the impression that the Demag tip should NOT touch the heads.
Can someone help clear this up for me? Do I or dont I touuh the tip to the heads as it states? Oh, the tip is covered in what I beleive to be rubber.
Thanks Fellers
Ed
I have never placed the tip on the heads as I was always under the impression that the Demag tip should NOT touch the heads.
Can someone help clear this up for me? Do I or dont I touuh the tip to the heads as it states? Oh, the tip is covered in what I beleive to be rubber.
Thanks Fellers
Ed